Vertical or horizontal air storage – up to 50 bar
Air receivers are an important link in the compressed air chain: as storage media or buffers for peak load demand.
With Kaeser air receivers, you are always on the safe side technically: because we look at the overall system, we focus on perfectly matched easy installation and a comprehensive range of accessories.
- Receiver sizes: 90 – 10,000 litres
- Maximum permissible gauge pressure: 11, 16, 45 or 50 bar
- Fittings, valves and instruments for every application
- Complete sets for condensate separation
- 300% increased service life:
Thanks to hot-dip internal and external galvanisation to DIN EN ISO 1461, KAESER air receivers last approximately three times as long as conventional air receivers.
- Quick and secure installation:
The threads of KAESER air receivers are precision re-cut after galvanisation.
Your investment advantage: KAESER Life-Cycle Management
KAESER air receivers – they not only ensure optimal tightness and durability but also feature many details designed to deliver long-term time and money savings, for example, the intelligent transport securing system and the ultra-easily accessible service openings.