KAESER AIR SERVICE represents the very best in technical expertise and spare parts logistics delivered by a true global player – right on your doorstep. Our dedicated network of highly skilled service technicians, provide comprehensive service and backup nationwide.
Our service technician's vehicles are fully equipped with genuine Kaeser service and maintenance parts for an efficient service experience, ensuring that our customer's can enjoy a reliable supply of compressed air on demand.
Kaeser service vehicles: Our service technicians are fully equipped for an efficient service experience.
We only use genuine Kaeser maintenance and spare parts with proven long-term quality to ensure functional reliability and long life. This keeps associated; energy costs, equipment wear and tear as well as potential breakdowns to a minimum.
You can be assured that all of your compressed air equipment is in the hands of highly skilled and qualified service technicians.
All Kaeser authorised field personnel participate in basic and specialised modular training courses to ensure they have the necessary skills to provide our customers with an exceptional service. For you, this means...
- Cutting edge service expertise – including from a; mechanical, air treatment, and control technology perspective.
- Our technicians are also experts in compressed air system optimisation and system efficiency – which means they always have an eye on the bigger picture.
- Our service technicians are also certified experts when it comes to accident prevention.
We carry a large stock of spare parts, ensuring rapid despatch of maintenance and spare parts required to meet our regional customer's service requirements.
Kaeser products can be diagnosed remotely and maintained as required thanks to our advanced global networking and data communications system, for increased compressed air availability and maximum overall cost-effectiveness.
Benefits for you:
- Fast and reliable troubleshooting
- Greater compressed air supply availability and efficiency